1/24/2008

Sicknesses

My son has been sick for the past few days. I had to give him a bath before I went to work yesterday. He apparantly threw up at some point at night from coughing even though I set the humidifier. He got "stuff" everywhere. It was something I was not looking forward to cleaning up at 3:15am. Anyway, I got him bathed and changed, his bed cleaned up and put him back to sleep with my husband. I went to work and was super busy all day. My day flew by. I got to have lunch with my co-worker with was a blessing and off to home I went.

I made some carne asada tacos for dinner with some mexican soup, cleaned up afterwards and sat on my bed and did some bible journaling. I read Proverbs 23 and chapter 1-4 of Exodus. I never realized how interesting Exodus was! I probably went to bed at 8pm. My family was watching a movie and I just needed to get some rest. I have not caught up from my sleep from being up with my son late at night. The rain was coming down really hard, it was literally storming which we don't see very often in Southern California. Before dinner we even opened the door to watch.

Workouts have been non existent obviously but I'm not getting down on myself. Health comes first and I knew that if I didn't get enough rest I was going to catch what was going around. I need to build my immunity system up to combat the sickness all around me. Everyone at church is sick too!

I am SO into biggest looser this time around! I think I mentioned that already but it's ok! I can't believe the Pink team got sent home! Sucks that the whole competition part of it gets people that deserves to stay kicked off. I guess that's how the whole thing goes. I've NEVER watched the biggest loser religiously but I love it! It really gives me motivation that it can really be done. One of the guys from the balck team was in tears over loosing over 50 pounds in 4 weeks.

Anyway, I guess that's it. I need to get back to work because I have tons more work today. OH! I was able to wear my jeans yesterday and I was comfortable in them! It felt really good! Chat later and God Bless!

0 comments: