1/18/2008

Meds..

I started taking my Metformin medication again yesterday because my period is so off! It keeps coming and going. Very irritating. I'm working out eating good and so I figured it would help with some of the occasional cravings and also to do what it is mostly help me do, control my insulin levels. I will start to loose more weight this way as well which is good! I weighed myself this morning and was dissapointed...but of course I only started to be very serious a couple of weeks ago so...I wait..and I will be patient. I am super sleepy today though usually the result of the meds for the first few days. The nausea is kicking in too.

My son is sick so he's home with me today and he's quite the complainer. I am super busy at work and he's got diarhea so the diaper changes are exausting! Anyway, I gave him a bath on my break and put him to sleep. Luckily he slept for a while and he woke up in better spirits. Now he's watching the movie CARS. He is such a boy. Anyway, I am going to eat my home made chicken soup. These are all the organic things I bought at the farmer's market including chicken. It was a small chicken but perfect for the soup!

Have a nice weekend. God Bless.

0 comments: