8/21/2007

Bloat galore....

Oh man I feel so grosse since coming back from our trip. My stomach is trippen'. My husband feels it too. I could not believe it when he said "I can't wait to get back to our regular eating". We did try to make wise choices most of the time but we had french fries, twice! I love potatos that's the thing I run to when I'm off my healthy eating. But we shared one serving both times so it's not like we went totally buck wild. My body is telling me that I went buck wild though.....

With much deliberation , I weighed and I'm up 3.5 pounds! I almost fell off my scale but I know that it's a lot of bloat because I especially feel it in my ankles. As expected it was hard to get back on target yesterday. I had the dreaded cravings which were not horrible but still. So it was hard coming back to reality but I'm back! I'm at work today and although it's hard getting up so early to make the drive, I think about what a HUGE blessing it is that I only have to do it once a week! When I'm here I seem to do really well too. It keeps me focused for some reason. They have this health thing going on that the company is paying for. All these counselors have come in to "asses" us. All voluntary of couse. They have you do this workout and they even organized a lunch time power walk thing for all the employees. I think it's a great idea. It's WAY too hot over here though.

Today I want to go play tennis or go for a swim. We'll see what time allows us to do. Alright well I better get to work. I'm weighing in everyday this week so I make sure I work off that excess weight and get back to 232! God Bless.

2 comments:

pointing the weigh said...

Popping by to say "Hi"

I will be back reguarly.

Hugs

pointing the weigh said...

OOps can't spell....teehee.....I meant, regularly.