9/18/2006

Week 38 and seriously counting

So today I am finally 38 weeks. I have a Dr's appointment on Thursday and he is going to strip my membranes. I got about 2 hours of sleep last night - totally in like 20 minute incraments of course. Contractions kept waking me up and for a quick second, I thought "maybe this is it". I told myself, well if it's the real deal I will know cause "real" contractions hurt like nobody's business and I WILL KNOW. Anyway, I actually had a bit of a breakdown yesterday. I was feeling a little extra crappy, so I jumped in the shower to relax, then decided I was going to make myself take a nap. Naps always help right? Well they seem to make me wake up in a worst mood at times (most of the time). It was warmer than usual yesterday and I can feel my body super hot on my bed, but it takes me like 5 minutes and a lot of pain later to flip over to my left or right, so I finally did, and I felt a bad headache coming on and I thought great!! My hubby was doing laundry this whole time but I am not sure how long I was actually asleep. Anyway, I woke up, went to the bathroom and just started to cry! I could not help it. I knew it was NOT going to help me have this baby, but I just feel so miserable. I needed to just let it out.

So I come out of my room and go to the kitchen and my hubby comes in from the laundry room and he looks at me and instantly knows something is wrong. He gives me a hug and I can't hold back my tears. He SEES how miserable I am. I mean, the itching is BAD, my carpel tunnel is now pretty bad in both hands, I get contractions all day long with nothing to show for, I can't get comfortable ANYWHERE, I can't walk, I can't sleep. It's bad and he knows it. I tell him I am sorry and that I don't mean to be a crybaby but it's all too much for me right now.

I was praying hard, "God please the birth of this baby is up to you, it IS your will, but please let your will be SOON!!!!". Okay enough. My babysitter is getting induced tonight, or tomorrow I should say cause she goes in at midnight tonight. Her original due date was 9/24. I wish my Dr. would just induce me on Friday already. Darn it. So her daughter will most likely be born on 9/19. Lucky her! She has an end is sight. I bet she's gonna have a GREAT DAY TODAY!! I would be happy as a clam if I was her. Fun to know that today is the last day you can tiddy up and prepare as much as possible to get ready to have a baby. Sigh. My time is coming soon. The most I will be pregnant is 1 1/2 more weeks which makes that 9 days. That's not long to a regular non pregnant person that prances around like nothing. I will be that person SOON ENOUGH!

Ok I am officially a little looney. Maybe this experience will get me going on my weight loss once I have the baby. I will have control over my body again after almost a YEAR!!!! Can you believe that....a whole year of carrying something in your belly and being an emotional fricken wreck. Wowzers...well I will stop...God Bless.

0 comments: