7/19/2006

29 Weeks 2 days

I am praying about alot of things right now. I have to remind myself every minute of the day it seems like, that if God will's these things will happen. I have to accept God's decision if some things do not happen the way that I start to "dream" about them. Like ok on Monday me and my hunny went to talk with Ron at a apartment managing company about possibly managing a 40-80 unit complex. Why would I move my kids into an apartment? #1 - Free rent #2 - they pay up to $1500 TO YOU since my husband is handy and I would be able to probably stop working. I would LOVE it if my work allowed me to continue to work from home but I don't think that will happen. We will see - gotta have FAITH! The next thing going on right now, is Alexis is back from San Jose - this has been the worst BY FAR. She is almost 10 years old and the whole time she was there (3 weeks) she never went to church like she was supposed to, when she came back, I noticed she doesn't pray before she eats her meals, she was listening to Nel*ly Furt*ado's new CD, which the main song is called something like Promiscuous girl...My sister was sitting in my car telling me how this was her totally favorite song. I felt like choking her. It's like DO YOU NOT GET IT. I told my husband that she was listening to this stuff but not what the songs were called. He would of probably called my parents. The worst thing is they think that we are too strict with her and that she acts different when we are around. Well of course! We are her parents and we don't allow her to do/act bratty and do as she pleases. I didn't when I was a kid why should I let my kid do as she pleases. So I am still upset about that,ESPECIALLY because she misses "her life" in San Jose so very much. Oh well she'll have to get used to being back home real quick. All I know is I am never letting her go out there alone - EVER. My husband was right and I should of listened to him. He thought he would be the bad guy if he didn't let her go, and he probably would of, but it would of been for the best.

Anyway, other things I am praying for is my flippen weight to stop already. As of TODAY I am eating better, I had stopped taking my blood sugars regularly for like 3 weeks, and I know that this has been because I know all that crappy food will show up on my blood sugar monitor (when I poke my finger 1 hour after I eat). I was trippen and now I am up +34 pounds from when my pregnancy started. Soooo...the result. I look like I am about to give birth. Everyone is like "wow with your last pregnancy you were not this big" I looked at pics of me when I was about to give birth to Alani and I look bigger I think right now....and I still have 2.5 more months to go. I seriosly, do not want to gain, not even a pounds, so since the baby is 3 pounds 4oz right now at 29 weeks 2 days, he IS going to gain weight which means that I have to loose some. I know that it's not bad for obese women to loose some weight during pregnancy, as long as I am taking in all of my allowed calories, AND I do some workouts I will loose at least 5-6 pounds which will be pounds for baby. He's moving as I type this. I brougt a good lunch so I am gonna heat it up and grub. Ta ta and God Bless.

0 comments: