10/24/2005

Getting the strength


This weekend was a bit of a mind twister. I thought I had a lot of decisions to make but I really don't. I need to give it to God and He will tell me somehow and someway what I need to do. I made a commitment to Him that I would not act on my feelings and my thoughts because I know that the devil is sneaky and he will use it to destroy friendships and relationships. So anyway, that's all I am going to say about that. I am trying to learn discernment.

On another note, I am doing a protein day today which means...that I can only have protein!That's a DUH!! I need to kick this weight loss thing into gear. This weekend when Viv and Falisa came by, Viv asked me to stand up and stand up sideway so she could see my "smaller gut" but I thought "well you won't REALLY be able to notice much"...again this was a thought....then I was convicted because I HAD lost 8 pounds but gained like 4 of them back because I have been eating badly.

SOOO I am recommitting on the recommitment to loose the flab...I just can't stop thinking about WHAT an impact I can make on some people. AGAIN, I will give ALL the glory to God and He knows I am good for that....it's an opportunity for me to speak about Him and let them know that HE helped me alllllll along the way. God is good isn't He! ~~and that's true statement and never a question~~