1/16/2008

better....

I dragged my butt to the gym last night and I felt great. I feel that I need to step it up a bit. I am going to do this gradually though. I don't want to dread going to the gym because my workouts have become too strenous. Alexis went with me upstairs (where all the equipment is at) for the first time and she loved it! So we're going again today but earlier. It was pretty packed when we showed up and got worse by the time we left. I sat and relaxed in the sauna for about 10 minutes.

I went to the grocery store to grab a few ingredients we needed for lunch and dinner and rushed home to watch the biggest loser only to find out that there was an outage in my area. Sheesh! So I was super mad and ended up taking a nice shower and going to bed. I had to get up at 3:00am to be here at work by 5:00am. I switched my days this week because I want to go to a seminar they are holding here at work on Time Management. I am also meeting with a health coach in about an hour! I am scared and excited at the same time.

Anyway, I need to find out what went down on the biggest loser last night so chat later. God Bless.

0 comments: