2/26/2007

Round 2....Day 1 of 28...


Saying this in my head for the next 28 days will help me....For I the Lord thy God will hold thy right hand, saying unto thee. fear not, I will help thee.

The Lord challenges to us to confront Him with things He has written to us in the bible. We just have to have 100% faith that He is good on the things He tells us. Like the verse above from Isaiah 41:13. That was last weeks verse study for our woman's 6 weeks challenge at church. You see the struggle I got going on in my head is "eat healthy foods, don't do Lindora, it's too strict", ya know the same struggles I go through week after week after week. My weightloss HAS to be faith based. I have to remember to call upon God to help me because I can't seem to do this on my own. Even though I start these weight loss challenges with Him in mind. I somehow drop Him along the way somewhere and do it my own way. I so totally need Him and I am pretty sure He is leading me to do Lindora again. Because my body needs the cleansing foods I eat on Lindora. I feel better on it and I loose weight on it (sorry I know I've said this a million times before on here) but it does and NOW that I KNOW God is really pushing me to finish the 28 days STRONG on Lindora, I am up for the challenge because He has promised to hold my hand, comfort me when I am scared and will help me.

Last night after church all the ladies met in the fireside room and compared notes. I felt like a complete fakeout because I totally cheated this weekend and you should of seen them!! They worked so hard and were so proud of their accomplishments this week and I just disregarded the time Alma (our leader) is putting into this to help us be accountable to each other and I just totally gave it up for junk.

Anyway, I need to pay for the Tae Bo Kids DVD I bought on Friday. I won the auction for .99 cents (but shipping is $7.99). Still not a bad deal. The DVD is $14.99 at Target plus tax so it would of been a little over $16. I think Alexis will enjoy it and I am sure I will get a good work out out of it as well. Here is the verse I need to memorize and apply to my life this week:

Deutoronomy 20:4 - For the Lord your God is he that goeth with you, to fight for you against your enemies, to save you.

God bless.

0 comments: